Monday, March 1, 2010

People? Friends?

I didnt know Picasa acts as the storage server for Blogger's pics uploads. And oh god I saw pics of my own posts like YEARS back and I was quite taken aback at how I looked last time..... :)

Time flies by very fast. I have been on journeys that were full of pain, journeys that were mad with laughter and journeys that were filled with fun....

I treasure every important people in my life who had made things happen in one or another way in my life. God who created me and breathed life into me, my parents who "made" me, my mum who carried me inside her for the longest time ever, the relatives and family who carried me and took care of me and loved me, the good friends who taught me love, friendship, happiness, laughter, peace and so many things, of cos the bad friends who taught me the ways of life, the rules that can be bended and the promises that can be broken. Also to the people who made me teared, whether was it happy or sad tears that came down my face......

There were people who touched me right into the bottom of my heart. There were people whom I tot I would fall for. There were people I fell for, but didnt fall for me. There were people whom fell for me yet I didnt fall for them. There were people whom I was deeply in love with. There were people who loved me deeply. There were people whom were destined with me. There were people whose destiny was not mine and mine was not theirs to keep.

I live life by the day and appreciate it when the sun comes out with its warmth and when the warmth from friendship made it warmer. I yearn for attention from my friends and from the people I love and the people who love me.

I am glad to be surrounded by love from my friends and the people who love me and the people I love.

I used to ask God for so many things. "please let me have this, please let me have that" "i'll do anything to have that special one"....

But God didnt give me all that I asked for. God gave me MORE than I asked for. There are indeed better things in life other than the things I used to want or used to need. There are better people worth cherishing other than the ones who were full of thorns. I finally understand why God had better plans.

I look back. If I continued wat I was doing due to comfort, due to the familiar feeling, due to the same ways, due to companionship, due to HOPE, due to love..... I wouldn't be wat I am now.

I admit that I have grown.... thru trials in life and thru falls and disappointment and failure and shame and everything...... I might not had gone thru the WORST trial in my life yet, but I know there are cushions ard me who will cushion me when I fall. These cushions are my very important group of friends who will not hesitate to catch me and break my fall.

And I would gladly do the same to them.

I used to have lots of friends too. I used to take them for granted. I used to make use of them. I used to hurt them. And I am sorry.

Because I could have more than wat I had now.

And thru my previous actions and experiences I do treasure every single one of my friends ard me now. The not so close ones are my road where I walk with them. The closer ones are my light where they light the road together with me. The closest ones are my life because they light up my life........

And I love every single one of you. Maybe in different ways, maybe in far away, long distances I cannot reach you but I wan you to know that you are forever in my heart. It is true that once the beautiful memories are settled into the heart, the heart can never forget.

"I keep thinking of you so that I will never forget"

I dun expect that every friend return the favour and love me in return. But I am grateful if they do appreciate me and enjoy my company. And I would say "Cheers to all of my friends". :)

No comments: