Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Yes I am still holding on. But not in the way that I love him. Its jus making me disgusted because he's been lying to me for YEARS. I'm jus holding on to the fact that he lied and he made himself look like the victim. But he wasn't. I was!

He broke the vows we shared, he broke the promises he made, he broke the bond between us, he broke up the family - my family, he broke up my life, he broke up my friends, he made me do things I wished I didnt. Yet I did because of him, because I tot he meant well for me, because I tot he really loved anc cared.

And all along I pitied him. I tot I was an evil person to do tat to him twice. I was the monster who made him unable to face the world, face his friends, face his family and face everyone. I was the unforgiving bitch who couldn't let things rest. I was the bitch who caught him 3 times and yet forgave him. I fucking forgave him to let him hurt me time after time again. How much tears that fell from my eyes for these fucking few years. All so that he could fuck another woman behind my back.

So bambo bitch - open your glued eyes and take a look at this bastard you admired for being conservative and respectful towards you. U didnt know behind ur back and in front of me how he fucked u up with words. He said you were a psycho. And yes you are still a psycho. And now look at your admirable conservative matured man who fucked up. So its time u take something and shove it up ur cunt cos u jus need to shut up on your fucked up psycho views.

I am affected cos I have been lied to for years. Smoke screened me. Made me into believing I was a monster at heart and I was evil and I had to repent. No wonder when I left you didnt ask me back, Cos you had more freedom to fuck her. Then u turned the tables on me saying I fucked with my good friend's uncle and one of rina's friends. FUCK YOU CCB.

People who behaved the most decently usually arent so decent at all. Stop putting on your tufong and behave like a saint. Even with the tudong on you still fuck other people's husbands. I remembered everything. I still remember. I will never forget because it was hell that I went thru. The darkest period in my life. You made me cut off my best friend and then when I had another best friend you tried to cut her off as well. Might as well cage me right.

I tot I had forgiven you and moved on. But I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU. And yes I have moved on but i never felt so cheated in my life.....

And I am glad I am with someone better now who treats me and respect me like I am. Unlike you bastard who thinks what? I am a stupid bird brain pea brained bimbo issit?

My life is back on track and i have a happy family now. Unlike you who need to hide and run away from people.....

No comments: